Monday 17 August 2020
- Writer – Julie Jones
- Director – Steve Finn
WILL GARY SAY I DO? It’s the day of the wedding but both the bride and groom are late. Having witnessed the closeness between Sarah and Gary David tells Gary he needs to make a decision about whether he loves Sarah or Maria. Meanwhile Sarah is torn and has to decide whether she still has feelings for Gary or does she want to try and make her marriage to Adam, and would he even have her back?
TIM MAKES HIS CHOICE When Tim finds out about how Geoff spoke to Sally he tells his dad that he doesn’t want to be piggy in the middle any longer and he and Sally are going away to stay with Gina for a while.
GEMMA Gemma meets up with Vanessa and apologises for her Mum’s behaviour. Gemma returns home and announces that she’s going to set up an online mother and baby group. Bernie worries that she’s taking on too much.
ELSEWHERE Abi calls social services and is delighted when they agree to let her see the twins. Mary promises Sean an evening on the sofa wrapped in their Ben Shephard blankie and a game of Jenga with Twiglets. Sean’s suitably underwhelmed.
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Brooker
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Antony Cotton as Sean Tully
- Blue Merrick as Registrar
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Hazelgrove as Bernie Winter
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Rachel Elizabeth as Vanessa Finney
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Sam Aston as Chesney Brown
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
Coronation Street airs at 7:30 on ITV.