Battle Lines. Series 8, episode 7
Resurrection, Rehabilitation, Redemption – these are the overarching themes of the final 20 episodes of Wentworth, which returns for Series 8.
Judy enlists the help of Allie, Boomer and Ruby to contact her father.
After having a drink together, Ann shows her flirty side with Will
An increasingly volatile Allie struggles to keep her distance from Ferguson, leading to a confrontation.
Judy enlists the help of Allie, Boomer and Ruby to contact her father, believing he will use his political influence to help her. However, his callous rejection drives Judy to commit a vicious act.
Ferguson faces the prisoners for the first time.
Meanwhile, still shaken by her attack on Marie, an increasingly volatile Allie struggles to keep her distance from Ferguson, leading to a dangerous confrontation. And Will and Ann attempt to repair their fractured relationship.
Director – Corrie Chen
- Allie Novak Kate Jenkinson
- Ann Reynolds Jane Hall
- Dr Greg Miller David de Lautour
- Jake Stewart Bernard Curry
- Joan Ferguson Pamela Rabe
- Judy Bryant Vivienne Awosoga
- Linda Miles Jacquie Brennan
- Lou Kelly Kate Box
- Marie Winter Susie Porter
- Reb Keane Zoe Terakes
- Rita Connors Leah Purcell
- Ruby Mitchell Rarriwuy Hick
- Sheila Bausch Marta Dusseldorp
- Sue ‘Boomer’ Jenkins Katrina Milosevic
- Vera Bennett Kate Atkinson
- Will Jackson Robbie Magasiva
- Zaina Saad Louisa Mignone
Battle Lines airs Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 on 5STAR at 10pm