Monday September 14th – Episode 2
PAUL PUTS ON A BRAVE FACE Whilst Bernie is delighted that Kel has died Billy finds Paul drinking in Victoria Gardens and despite his bravado can see that he is struggling with the news.
CAN DEV AND ASHA SEE EYE TO EYE? After speaking to Aadi and being advised by Nina, Asha decides to sit down with Dev and try and clear the air. But she is not impressed when he opens the laptop and presents her with a spreadsheet of how much it would cost her and Corey to live together.
IT’S A GOOD DAY FOR TOYAH BUT A SAD DAY FOR LEANNE The doctor breaks the news to Leanne and Steve that they’ve had to up Oliver’s sedation again as his seizures are beyond their control and life support is the only thing keeping him alive. Toyah and Imran are overjoyed when Karen says she will recommend them to the fostering panel. But their joy turns to sadness when Nick calls from the hospital with Oliver’s news. Leanne tells Nick, Steve and Tracy that she’ll do whatever it takes, but she’ll never give up on her son.
DAVID IS SUSPICIOUS OF RAY’S MOTIVES David is pleased when Ray says he can stay at the hotel as long as he likes but his gratitude turns to suspicion when Ray offers to ask a developer mate of his to buy the house off David for full asking price.
- Adam Hussain as Aadi Alahan
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Caroline Harding as Dr Howarth
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jane Hazelgrove as Bernie Winter
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Mark Frost as Ray Crosby
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Writer – Chris Fewtrell
- Director – Tim Finn
Coronation Street airs on ITV at 8:30