Wednesday September 16th – Episode 2
LEANNE AND STEVE LOOK FOR ANSWERS ABROAD Her shock turning to anger, Leanne accuses the consultant of giving up on Oliver and announces that she’s found a hospital in Germany that will be able to treat him. Leanne and Steve facetime the doctor in Germany and Steve is concerned when Leanne plays down the severity of Oliver’s case. Leanne won’t listen and is delighted when the doctor says he will treat Oliver.
ABI COMES CLEAN In the corner shop, Abi comes clean and explains to Debbie how she stole some morphine from the hospital after her accident, it reignited her drug addiction and Peter is simply trying to help her. How will she react?
SHONA HAS SOME NEWS FOR DAVID When David reveals he’s selling the house, Sarah’s gutted, pointing out the kids will be too. Shona calls at No.8 and on Nina’s advice, tells David how much she liked being with him the other night and how she feels ready to move back in with him. Will he agree?
ELSEWHERE When Billy tentatively asks Paul what makes him think Kel has been murdered and if he had anything to do with it, Paul becomes angry and defensive. Adam persuades Daniel to join him at the flat tomorrow evening for an online pub quiz.
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Brooker
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Caroline Harding as Dr Howarth
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jane Hazelgrove as Bernie Winter
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Julian M Deuster as Dr Schmitz
- Mark Frost as Ray Crosby
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Rachel Leskovac as Natasha Blakeman
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Sue Devaney as Debbie Webster
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth
- Writer – Susan Oudot
- Director – Tim Finn
Coronation Street airs on ITV at 8:30