MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER
MICHAEL MAKES A GRAND GESTURE Michael tells Ed he intends to spend his sales bonus on something special for Grace and Tianna, instructing them all to be at No.3 at lunchtime. He shows Ed an engagement ring he’s bought for Grace and he gets out the champagne. Grace is stunned when Michael drops to one knee and pops the question.
GEOFF CALLS THE POLICE Geoff corners Adam and Daniel, telling them he is going to the police now certain his money went missing from their office after realising Alya couldn’t have taken it. Geoff is intrigued when he sees Nicky in the cafe giving Daniel some money back saying she didn’t need it all. Meanwhile Daniel is spooked when Adam says he is going to look at the office CCTV.
ABI FIGHTS PETER’S CORNER Carla refuses to listen to Peter’s excuses and Peter’s dismayed by the rift between them. Abi calls into Underworld to speak up for Peter, warning Carla he’s heading for a relapse.
THE PRESSURE IS ON FOR NICK When Sarah lets slip to David that Oliver’s illness isn’t the only cause of Nick’s recent stress, David presses her to reveal that Nick’s just found out he’s a father.
ELSEWHERE Sarah calls into Adam’s office with his mail; a brochure for a holiday they were considering buying. The sense of regret between them is palpable.
- Alison King as Carla Connor
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Kate Spencer as Grace Vickers
- Kimberly Hart-Simpson as Nicky Wheatley
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- Writer – Cameron McAllister
- Director – Tim Royle
Coronation Street airs Monday 28 September | 19.30 | ITV/UTV/STV.