MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER
GRACE HAS PLANS – DO THEY INCLUDE MICHAEL? Grace tells Michael she loves him but she has something to tell him. Michael’s dumbfounded when Grace announces that she and Tianna are moving to Spain. Is he part of her plan?
DANIEL FEELS THE FULL FORCE OF THE LAW At the police station, Daniel soon cracks and admits he gave Geoff’s money to Nicky. The police call at No.6 to advise Geoff of Daniel’s confession and willingness to repay the money. Geoff insists he wants Daniel punished. Adam and Craig are furious with Daniel and Craig says he needs to sort out his life.
CARLA AND PETER FACE THE TRUTH Carla and Peter sadly agree that they have grown apart and no longer talk about their problems to each other. Can they fix their relationship?
DAVID TACKLES NICK ABOUT HIS SON Nick insists he doesn’t need the added complication in his life but David urges Nick to consider what his son needs.
ELSEWHERE Sarah calls at Adam’s office hoping to discuss a reconciliation how will he react?
- Alison King as Carla Connor
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Kate Spencer as Grace Vickers
- Kimberly Hart-Simpson as Nicky Wheatley
- Mark Newsome as Police Officer
- Nathan Graham as James Bailey
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- Writer – John Kerr
- Director – Abe Juckes
Coronation Street airs Monday 28 September | 20.30 | ITV/UTV/STV.