Doctors: S21E164 – Movers and Shakers
Monday 7 December 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Caroline Slater
- Written by Paul Campbell
- Directed by Daniel Wilson
Al is left kicking himself when he accidentally buys an engagement ring for Lily.
Bear is amped up for a networking afternoon at The Mill but learns an unexpected lesson.
Al keeps up his lies to Lily, but when she hears she has to go in for a biopsy soon, he wants to cheer her up.
Bear is nervously preparing a lunchtime networking seminar for his previous business mentor, Abi, and her two guests, Garth and Francesca.
Al squirms while Lily proudly shows the staff at the Mill her ring.
Bear tries to make the best of the seminar and gets a boost when Garth gives him his business card.
Ruhma is back at the Mill working under Doreen’s supervision, when she suddenly receives a phone call. She’s told that Carrie Wade dropped her charges, so Ruhma is free to resume her duties without supervision.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Evelyn Miller as Francesca Willis
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Nicholas Armfield as Garth Trevelyan
- Prue Clarke as Doreen Winters
- Rina Mahoney as Abi Caitlin
- Verity Rushworth as Lily Walker