Doctors: S21E165 – Set In Stone
Tuesday 8 December 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Simon J Curtis
- Written by Maggie Innes
- Directed by Jennie Padden
- Karen sees a new side to Tom.
- Daniel and Bear interview more candidates for the nurse vacancy.
- Valerie offers Lily support.
- Sid relieves an influencer from the pressures of social media.
Karen takes care of a poorly Tom and asks Jimmi to come for a home visit to check on him. Tom recognises Jimmi from the police station and Jimmi explains that he also works as a police doctor.
When Karen tries to console Ella as she gets upset, Tom rushes to protect his sister…
Meanwhile, Daniel and Bear interview more nurses and Lily confides in Valerie about her cancer scare after Al tells her Valerie survived cancer.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Julian Moore-Cook as Kyle Chipstead
- Lily-Mae Evans as Ella Robson
- Max True as Tom Robson
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Shila Iqbal as Mixie Bennett
- Verity Rushworth as Lily Walker