Doctors: S21E166 – Empathy
Tuesday 8 December 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Simon J Curtis
- Written by Matthew Wakefield
- Directed by Jennie Padden
Al and Lily receive bad news.
Rob and Karen look for help for Ella and Tom.
Ruhma helps a husband to empathise with his pregnant wife.
Al takes Lily to her endoscopy appointment, still unable to tell her he wants to end their relationship.
After the results Al talks to Jimmi about his predicament: he can’t possibly break up with her now.
Rob and Karen look for help after Rob sees the bruise Tom gave to Karen, but are told that a referral for a children’s mental health specialist could take months. Karen calls Jimmi, who offers to take them on temporarily for some general counselling.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Alexandra Evans as Zoe Ferris
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Bruce Byron as Bruce Brodie
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- John MacCormick as Lincoln Brodie
- Sonia Kaur as Dr Myra Acharya
- Verity Rushworth as Lily Walker