Wednesday December 23rd 8:30pm – 9:00pm
- Writer – Susan Oudot
- Directer – Matt Hilton
GARY STARTS TO LOSE HIS GRIP When Craig reveals that they had to let Gary go as there wasn’t enough evidence to arrest him, Sarah’s furious. Sarah calls at the salon flat and rails at Gary, accusing him of moving Rick’s body to save his own skin. When Gary suggests she’s just trying to cover her own tracks, Sarah’s incandescent. Neither of them notices Maria enter as Sarah asserts that he’s the one that killed Rick. Maria confronts Gary demanding to know why Sarah would think he’d murdered Rick. When Gary fails to come up with a plausible explanation, Maria threatens to call the police and throws him out.
NICK GETS HIS SON FOR CHRISTMAS Leanne promises Nick that it isn’t an end to their relationship but it would be better if he rented a flat, moved Sam in and got to know his son properly without having to worry about her. Natasha reluctantly agrees to leave Sam with Nick for the three months she’ll be in London and lets him move into her flat. Is this really what Leanne wants?
SHONA CAN’T FIND THE WORDS Roy and Nina urge Shona to talk to David and explain how she really feels about him. Will she succeed?
CHESNEY AND KIRK PLAY SANTA When Chesney and Kirk return home laden down with Christmas presents, Gemma’s thrilled and assumes they managed to flog all the makeup. Chesney and Kirk agree to keep schtum about where the money really came from.
ELSEWHERE Having listened to Paul’s confession about Will, Billy’s annoyed that he felt the need to lie about it and further angered to realise Todd was in the loop. Billy warns Paul that he knows Todd better than anyone and suspects he’s playing him.
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- James Quinn as DS Willets
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Rachel Leskovac as Natasha Blakeman
- Richard Hawley as Johnny Connor
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sam Aston as Chesney Brown
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Tina O’brien as Sarah Barlow