Wednesday 13 January 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Sharon Marshall
- Director – Jeff Naylor
As Jai and Laurel open up about their mutual grief for their baby, Jai’s relieved they’re being honest with each other. However, Laurel hides her secret she was tempted to drink.
When Marlon overhears Debbie on the phone to Al he asks her what’s going on between them. She’s suspicious when he mentions what happened with Chas but will she find out the truth?
Marlon makes a special fancy dress effort to meet Rhona when he dresses as Stan Laurel in a nod to the black and white movie nights they used to share with one another. Will his stunt pay off?
- Bhasker Patel as Rishi Sharma
- Charley Webb as Debbie Dingle
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Christopher Bisson as Jai Sharma
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Katie Hill as Sarah Sugden
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Michael Wildman as Al Chapman
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk