Doctors: S21E176 – 100%
Monday 15 February 2021
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Simon J Curtis
- Written by Roland Moore
- Directed by David Lewis Richardson
Tom tries to pull the wool over Rob’s eyes, but is Karen on to him?
Lily needs a little help from her friend.
Zara tries to help a personal trainer with a personal problem.
Karen struggles with her injury. Rob catches her taking the painkillers she stole. He pushes her for an explanation and she falls apart under questioning, confessing that Tom hurt her. Rob gets on the phone to social services, but Karen convinces him to hear Tom out.
Emma and Al compare their nightmare love lives but Valerie interrupts and has a go at Al for the way he’s treated Lily. Valerie is surprised when Lily turns up at The Mill. Lily tries her best to make Al change his mind but it’s to no avail. She lays out her upset to Valerie who takes her to The Icon to try and help her through the rejection. Valerie’s worried about Lily but appears to get through to her and makes Lily see sense.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Edward Kelly as Kelvin Fleck
- Elisabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Carmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Katharine Bennett-Fox as Marsha Morton
- Lily-Mae Evans as Ella Robson
- Max True as Tom Robson
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Verity Rushworth as Lily Walker