Doctors: S22E02 – Of Mice and Women
Wednesday 17 February 2021
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Dawn Coulson-Beckett
- Written by Jennifer Hennessy
- Directed by Daniel Wilson
After Lily lets herself into his home, Al takes measures into his own hands.
Karen and Rob struggle to deal with Tom’s behaviour.
Emma meets a medical student whose secret experiments have gone too far.
When medical student Regan (Melissa Parker) shows up at the Mill with puncture marks in her arm she tells Emma she’s practising taking blood.
Sid tells Emma that multiple students have been showing up with similar marks, leading Emma to investigate the matter further, worried it might be drugs. Mo (Kay Purcell) enters the Mill, suffering from an acute allergic reaction.
Before she collapses, she mentions a ‘vampire facial’ to Emma. Emma goes to the university and catches Regan offering the same treatment to Gillian (Charlotte Weston). Regan tells Emma she’s only doing these beauty treatments to fund her dementia research.
What will Emma do next?
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Charlotte Weston as Gillian Hall
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Elisabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Carmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Kay Purcell as Mo Larkin
- Lily-Mae Evans as Ella Robson
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Max True as Tom Robson
- Melissa Parker as Regan Law
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Verity Rushworth as Lily Walker
Doctors air this episode on Wednesday 17th February at 13:45 on BBC One.