Wednesday 17 February 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Chris Gill
- Director – Tim Finn
Laurel is concerned to see Gabby looking tearful but she covers, determined not to give Laurel any more to worry about.
Gabby approaches Jamie asking to talk, but he cruelly shuts her down, pointing out she was a bad drunken mistake, and advising her to forget what happened between them.
At the layby Vinny’s fears begin to rise when a van pulls up. Wearing a balaclava and disguising his voice, Connor slowly climbs out of the van. How will this go down? Will Mandy pay up the mysterious money and if so will Paul be released?
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Bhasker Patel as Rishi Sharma
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Christopher Bisson as Jai Sharma
- Danny Cunningham as Connor Cooper
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Reece Dinsdale as Paul Ashdale
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope