Friday 26th February 2021
- Writer – Owen Lloyd-Fox
- Director – Duncan Foster
SAM CYCLES INTO POTENTIAL DANGER Nick calls round with breakfast for Leanne and Simon and takes in the state of the flat. Sam begs Simon to take him on a bike ride. But as they’re about to set off, Jacob pulls up in his car and tells Simon he’s got an urgent job for him. Promising Sam he’ll be half an hour tops, Simon heads off, accidentally leaving his delivery bag behind. Jacob tells Simon they are going to teach a young lad a lesson and bundle him into a car boot. Having witnessed the assault Sam pedals away with Simon’s bag containing two bags of cocaine. Has Simon put Sam in danger?
GEOFF HAS LEFT TIM IN A PREDICAMENT Yasmeen tells Alya, Ryan and Elaine that she knows they’re all doing their best to help, but they have to let her start making some of her own decisions if she’s to move on. After a call from Geoff’s solicitor, a shocked Tim reveals to Sally that according to Geoff’s will, he now owns half of No.6 and a quarter of Speed Daal.
EILEEN IS BARKING UP THE WRONG FAMILY TREE In the cafe, Eileen apologises to George for messing up the funeral and assures him it was entirely unintentional. Gail calls in, and drags George off to the library to do some further genealogy research. Eileen takes the mickey out of Gail and her family tree. Their row escalates until George can stand it no more and orders the pair of them to shut up.
DEV AND MARY PUSH THE BOAT OUT FOR NINA Having invited Nina to join them for tea, Dev and Mary plan the evening, determined to impress her with a cauliflower wellington and lesbian French film. At No.7, Dev and Mary go overboard trying to impress Nina. Asha’s embarrassed but Nina’s touched that they’ve gone to so much trouble.
ELSEWHERE Gary warns Johnny to watch his cellmate, Kai, as he’s bad news.
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Haroun Al Jeddal as Kai Mardin
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Jack James Ryan as Jacob Hay
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Jude Riordan as Sam Blakeman
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Paula Wilcox as Elaine Jones
- Richard Hawley as Johnny Connor
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Sue Nicholls as Audrey Roberts
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth