Doctors: S22E14 – Imposter
Wednesday 10 March 2021
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Caroline Slater
- Written by Paul Campbell
- Directed by David Lewis Richardson
Zara advises Daniel not to get involved with the student protests today. Anita and Maisie are flyering and meet Eddie, who doesn’t agree with their cause in the slightest. When Jimmi voices his concerns about more students asking for advice and planning to join the hunger strike, Daniel can’t help himself.
Rosie is accompanied by her mother Debbie for an appointment about her irregular periods. Zara comforts Rosie, ensuring her that what she’s experiencing is normal. When they leave, Debbie suddenly doesn’t recognise her own daughter.
Rosie learns her mother is suffering from early onset menopause, but when her mother’s behaviour worsens, Rosie demands the truth. Zara convinces Sue (Debbie’s mum) to talk about her daughter’s condition.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Cally Lawrence as Sue Snell
- Edward Nkom as Eddie Bryant
- Elisabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Carmichael
- Emma Manton as Debbie Snell
- Hannah Khalique-Brown as Anita Chandola
- Jason Thorpe as Matthew Portman
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Naomi Morris as Rosie Snell
- Ross McLaren as Luca McIntyre
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Sylvia Presente as Maisie Wilson