Monday 15th March 2021 – ITV – 20:30-21:00
- Writer – Cameron McAllister
- Director – Karl Neilson
LEANNE DEALS WITH THINGS HERSELF Leanne receives a text from Harvey with the details of her first drugs drop. At a seedy flat, a menacing bloke ushers her in while he checks the pills. Eventually released, her heart pounding, Leanne fights back tears. Back on the street Nick demands to know what’s going on, convinced she and Simon are hiding something. Leanne fobs Nick off but having taken a call from Harvey informing her that he’s lined up her next drop, a despairing Leanne realises she’s trapped and there’s nothing she can do.
ASHA DOES THE RIGHT THING Asha confesses to Dev that it was her idea to buy the pills as she just wanted to forget who she was for a few hours. Dev’s shocked at her level of despair.
ED PUSHES RONNIE OUT Michael’s grateful when Ed insists he’ll pay for the party, not Ronnie. Out of earshot, Ronnie answers his phone and tells the caller to stop pestering him.
ELSEWHERE Having been released without charge, a defiant Kelly tells Imran she’s not going back to her foster parents and he can’t make her. When Imran reveals that he and Toyah are foster parents, Kelly suggests she could stay with them. Abi plucks up the courage and tells Sally she doesn’t want a big fancy wedding but she’d be honoured if Sally would conduct a ceremony. Fiz is bemused to catch Tyrone looking at beauty therapies online.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Ali Gadena as Punter
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jennie McAlpine as Fiz Stape
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Millie Gibson as Kelly Neelan
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- Vinta Morgan as Ronnie Bailey
- Will Mellor as Harvey