Monday 22 March 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Julie Parsons
- Director – Tim Royle
When Kim wants to investigate the noise in the cellar, a flailing Will deflects by suggesting they head upstairs. Kim’s excited, while Will steals himself.
After Kim leaves, Will heads down to the cellar to check on Harriet. He defends his actions with Kim as a necessary distraction, but has this caused heartbroken Harriet to regress?
At the hospital Vinny’s on the verge of confessing all to the police when he sees Paul approaching and clams up leaving the police unable to proceed. When Paul criticises Liv for calling the police, she’s suspicious. Determined to stick up for Vinny, she insists they do something and questions Paul’s inaction. Aware of Paul’s rising anger towards her, Vinny tells her to leave, and Paul’s pleased to have driven a wedge between them.
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Andy Moore as PC Swirling
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Reece Dinsdale as Paul Ashdale