Monday 29th March 2021
- Writer – Mark Wadlow
- Director – Jordan Hogg
TODD LOVES IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER Todd confides in Eileen how he’s considering taking a job in Bromsgrove to distance himself from Billy. Billy quizzes Paul about his night out, defensive Paul tells him he had a great time and it’s none of his business who he was with. Billy’s left in turmoil. Eileen corners Billy and tells him that because of him, Todd’s threatening to move away. Billy approaches Todd and begs him not to leave on his account. Todd lays his cards on the table and admits he still loves him and he’ll stay if they can be together.
AGGIE FIGHTS TO HIDE THE TRUTH Aggie calls Ed and says the last thing she wants is for Michael to find out that Ronnie thinks he might be his Dad as he’s got enough on his plate.
SIMON BRINGS NICK BAD NEWS In a bid to stop him finding out the truth, Simon lies to Nick and tells him that Leanne has got a new bloke, she’s moved on and he should stay away. Nick’s gutted. When Nick reveals that it’s over with Leanne, Natasha feels a glimmer of hope.
ELSEWHERE An excited Imran tells Toyah that social services called and they’ve agreed to place Kelly with them. Realising she’s no longer with Nina, Corey suggests they meet up later and Asha tentatively agrees.
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Harriet Bibby as Summer Spellman
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Lorna Laidlaw as Aggie Bailey
- Maximus Evans as Corey Brent
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Rachel Leskovac as Natasha Blakeman
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sarah Burrill as Nurse
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- Vinta Morgan as Ronnie Bailey