Monday 29th March 2021
- Writer – Alasdair Morrison
- Director – Jordan Hogg
TODD OVERPLAYS HIS HAND Summer’s heartbroken all over again to hear that Todd might be leaving and urges Billy to make up his mind and decide if he wants to be with Paul or Todd as he’s in danger of losing both of them. On Todd’s advice, Paul tells Billy that he met a guy the other night and it’s time to move on. Bruised, Billy tells Todd that he still has feelings for Paul and it’s probably best if he takes the job and moves away. Todd’s gutted.
MICHAEL’S ROCKED BY RONNIE’S REVELATION Michael confronts Ed with Ronnie’s bombshell. Ed admits it’s true, Ronnie and Aggie had a relationship. His head spinning, Michael assures Grace that she and Glory are his family now and nothing else matters.
NATASHA HAS A PROPOSITION FOR NICK Natasha tells Nick that she’s changed her mind and he’s welcome to stay with her and Sam. Nick calls on Leanne and admits he’s still in love with her and reckons she loves him too underneath. Will Leanne open up?
ELSEWHERE Imran and Toyah take Kelly out to celebrate her moving in. When Kelly apologises for her Dad’s involvement in Rana’s death, Imran assures her that he will never judge her for something her Dad did. Toyah looks at him proudly. When Asha reveals that she’s seeing Corey again but he’s a changed person, Nina’s worried.
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Harriet Bibby as Summer Spellman
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Kate Spencer as Grace Vickers
- Millie Gibson as Kelly Neelan
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Rachel Leskovac as Natasha Blakeman
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- Vinta Morgan as Ronnie Bailey