Monday 26 April 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Paul Roundell
- Director – John Anderson
Kim’s thrown when Andrea wants her to babysit sickly Millie at short notice. Kim agrees despite her confused state of mind. When Millie’s sickness worsens, Kim realises she’s in no fit state to look after her. Manpreet checks in on Milly and prescribes her some antibiotics but soon after Kim collapses leaving Andrea a garbled voicemail before losing consciousness. Kim comes to and finds Millie in the throes of an allergic reaction. Jamie comes home and is aghast at Millie’s condition.
Nate is planning a stay with his mum as he can’t seem to do anything right but Faith intervenes and soon Nate says he’s arranged something for Tracy to look forward to.
Nicola wants to hoodwink Jimmy into signing over half of the business to Charity.
Jamie attends the scan and is emotional Gabby is thrilled.
Marlon tells Billy and Ellis he’s doubling their rent.
- Aaron Anthony as Ellis Chapman
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Anna Nightingale as Andrea Tate
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Jay Kontzle as Billy Fletcher
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Johanna Hinton as Sonographer
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Patrick Mower as Rodney Blackstock
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Harding
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Willow Bell as Millie Tate