Monday 14 June 2021 8.00pm – 9.00pm
- Writer – Anna Clements
- Director – Dominic Keavey
Worried Chas is grateful when Ben offers to accompany Aaron on his mission to rescue Liv. Back at the caravan it’s clear something untoward happened to Liv last night and she’s drinking to forget it. Meanwhile, Aaron and Ben are struggling to find the caravan site. After Aaron has a wobble, Ben convinces him not to give up hope and Aaron’s grateful to him. Eventually, Aaron and Ben arrive at Sandra’s caravan to find Liv in the throes of a seizure. It turns out that this is Liv’s second seizure in two days. Sandra’s disturbed as she realises just how self-destructive Liv’s recent behaviour has been. Liv’s left with a decision to make over how she wants to live her life but she’s stunned when Sandra makes her feelings clear.
Luke wakes up hungover on Wendy’s sofa after trying to blot out his confession to Vic. He despairs as it all comes flooding back. Wendy persuades Luke to tell Victoria the whole story about his fight with Lee. As they talk, Victoria’s still confused about Luke’s behaviour and she tells him she needs to know everything he’s been hiding from her for them to stand a chance. Luke, however, still can’t bring himself to be fully honest with Vic but when Wendy turns up and reluctantly reveals the rest of the story to Victoria she’s left utterly stricken as she puts the pieces together. The repercussions of Wendy’s honesty leave Vic, Luke and herself devastated. Will they be able to recover from this?
Leyla’s desperation to marry Liam is mirrored by Bernice’s determination to stop the wedding from happening.
Meena covers her tracks with David.
- Aaron Anthony as Ellis Chapman
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Anna Nightingale as Andrea Tate
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Elizabeth Estensen as Diane Sugden
- Fiona Wade as Priya Kotecha
- Isabel Hodgins as Victoria Sugden
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jamie Redford as Tyson
- Jay Kontzle as Billy Fletcher
- Joanne Mitchell as Sandra Flaherty
- Jonny McPherson as Liam Cavanagh
- Liam Fox as Dan Spencer
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Max Parker as Luke Posner
- Mimi Slinger as Leanna Cavanagh
- Natalie Ann Jamieson as Amy Wyatt
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Harding
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Simon Lennon as Ben Tucker
- Susan Cookson as Wendy Posner
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope