Monday 19 July at 7pm on ITV.
Tracy is trying to get on top of things. But will she still feel like a bad mum?
Liam is missing and Leyla is frantic. Meena, annoyed David is pandering to Leyla resolves to find Liam herself. Soon she finds a dishevelled Liam slumped on a bench at the crematorium. As she apologises for his loss, Liam has no idea he’s sat by his daughter’s killer. He can’t escape memories of Leanna so Meena suggests clearing out her belongings – what he can’t see will no longer hurt him. Soon Meena proudly returns to the village with Liam, enjoying her role as hero. Later, Leyla’s concerned to see Liam piling bin bags of Leanna’s belongings outside. Furious with Meena for suggesting such an idea.
Tuesday 20 July at 7pm on ITV.
The happy trio, Brenda, Faith and Pollard shop for a special lunch but David comments on their weird dynamic.
Victoria reveals Robert has decided not to appeal his conviction and Aaron promises he will always be there for her.
Wednesday 21 July at 7pm on ITV.
Mackenzie makes coded remarks on the nature of their living arrangements. Brenda reiterates to Faith she should tell her family about her health worries, but Faith wants to wait until she has a diagnosis.Whilst lifting some boxes, Brenda pulls a muscle and Faith gives her a massage. Mackenzie arrives and overhears some intriguing conversation between the two women.
Liam asks for her help with Leanna’s funeral arrangements.
Thursday 22 July at 7pm on ITV.
Ben’s lies start being exposed.
Heath’s had a bad time at football, but Bob pays little attention to him before heaping praise on April for a video about grief that she’s posted. Cathy notes her brother’s hurt.
Brenda is later frustrated Mack never turned up to move the furniture. Whilst Mackenzie can’t stop gossiping about what is going on up at the barn. Soon Sarah walks in and overhears Faith talking about death. Faith’s cornered when Sarah asks Faith if her cancer’s come back. Faith admits she’s had tests, but insists no-one else can know yet. Meanwhile, in the pub, the gossipers confront Pollard who squirms to fend off the suspicions. Faith pleads with a distressed Sarah to keep quiet, but as Chas appears and demands the truth, it looks like Faith will be forced to come clean..
Thursday 22 July at 8pm on ITV.
Amy and Matty try to convince Ethan to pursue love not lust.
Aaron confronts Ben.
Friday 23 July at 7pm on ITV.
Nicola fills Rodney in.
The kids are not harmonious.
It all becomes clear about Ben.
- Amelia Flanagan as April Windsor
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Anna Nightingale as Andrea Tate
- Ash Palmisciano as Matty Barton
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Christopher Chittell as Eric Pollard
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Gabrielle Dowling as Cathy Hope
- Harvey Rogerson as Leo Goskirk
- Isabel Hodgins as Victoria Sugden
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Joe-Warren Plant as Jacob Gallagher
- Jonny McPherson as Liam Cavanagh
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Katie Hill as Sarah Sugden
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Lesley Dunlop as Brenda Walker
- Liam Fox as Dan Spencer
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Natalie Ann Jamieson as Amy Wyatt
- Natalie J. Robb as Moira Dingle
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Patrick Mower as Rodney Blackstock
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Sebastian Dowling as Heath Hope
- Simon Lennon as Ben Tucker
- Steve Halliwell as Zak Dingle
- Steve Marsh as Warren
- Susan Cookson as Wendy Posner
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk