Monday 19 July at 7pm on ITV.
Tracy is trying to get on top of things. But will she still feel like a bad mum?
Liam is missing and Leyla is frantic. Meena, annoyed David is pandering to Leyla resolves to find Liam herself. Soon she finds a dishevelled Liam slumped on a bench at the crematorium. As she apologises for his loss, Liam has no idea he’s sat by his daughter’s killer. He can’t escape memories of Leanna so Meena suggests clearing out her belongings – what he can’t see will no longer hurt him. Soon Meena proudly returns to the village with Liam, enjoying her role as hero.
Later, Leyla’s concerned to see Liam piling bin bags of Leanna’s belongings outside. Furious with Meena for suggesting such an idea.
It’s Jimmy and Nicola’s date night but their marriage is still under strain. Nicola confides to Laurel her marriage is in serious trouble and this reconciliation feels forced; she cries as she faces the reality of her situation. Laurel urges her to recall what solved their problems in the past and soon Laurel suggests she borrow a sexy dress for tonight. When Jimmy arrives home, Nicola has set the mood for a romantic evening and is wearing Laurel’s dress looking stunning. But will it have the desired effect?
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Jonny McPherson as Liam Cavanagh
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Simon Lennon as Ben Tucker