Jac’s punishing new regime offers Nicky the chance to prove that she made the right choice with Juliet, but is she taking on more than she can handle?
Madge is under pressure to dish hospital dirt to Regina but a shocking accident makes her question where her loyalties lie. Will Madge betray her Holby family?
Donna is run ragged as the hospital attempts to clear the surgical backlog. The appearance of a familiar face pushes Donna to question how much more she can take.
Will everyone be happy to see Bernie Wolfe back?
And will it be Happy Ever After for #Berena?
- Alex Walkinshaw as Adrian “Fletch” Fletcher
- Amy Murphy as Kylie Maddon
- Belinda Owusu as Nicky Mckendrick
- Bob Barrett as Sacha Levy
- Catherine Russell as Serena Campbell
- Clare Burt as Madge Britton
- David Ames as Dominic Copeland
- Davood Ghadami as Eli Ebrahimi
- Guy Henry as Henrik Hanssen
- Jaye Jacobs as Donna Jackson
- Jemma Redgrave as Bernie Wolfe
- Jo Martin as Max Mcgerry
- Jules Robertson as Jason Haynes
- Karen Ascoe as Regina Marriott
- Mike Grady as John Barton
- Pushpinder Chani as Sanjit Singh
- Rosie Marcel as Jac Naylor
- Simon Slater as Russell “Russ” Faber
- Trieve Blackwood-cambridge as Josh Hudson
- Tyler Luke Cunningham as Louis Mcgerry
- Director – Michael Lacey
- Producer – Ben Wadey
- Writer – Michelle Lipton
This episode of Holby City airs February 8 on BBC One at 19:50