Keller is overrun with trouble. While Hanssen colludes with an unexpected visitor, Max has her principles pushed to the limit. Is the ward on a collision course with disaster?
Josh is tested when a familiar face is admitted to AAU. Will he be able to manage this private challenge or will the stresses of the day push him back into unhealthy habits?
Operation Backlog puts Eli under pressure while Amelia worries what Nicky’s suspension will mean for Juliet. Torn between professional and personal obligations, which will Eli choose?
- Alex Walkinshaw as Adrian “Fletch” Fletcher
- Bob Barrett as Sacha Levy
- Clare Burt as Madge Britton
- Clare Clifford as Jay Harmsworth
- Damian Quinn as Mr Forbes
- David Ames as Dominic Copeland
- Davood Ghadami as Eli Ebrahimi
- Dawn Steele as Ange Godard
- Delainey Hayles as Billie Faber
- Guy Henry as Henrik Hanssen
- Jo Martin as Max Mcgerry
- Lottie Tolhurst as Claudia Blaise
- Lucy Briggs-owen as Amelia Ebrahimi
- Rosie Marcel as Jac Naylor
- Simon Slater as Russell “Russ” Faber
- Trieve Blackwood-cambridge as Josh Hudson
- Writer – Isla Gray
- Director – Michael Lacey
- Producer – Ray Mcbride
This episode of Holby City airs February 15 on BBC One at 19:50