Monday – 7:00pm to 7:30pm on ITV
Inside the Church, everyone’s excited for the wedding ceremony as Dawn makes her way down the aisle towards Billy. There’s no denying the love between them and there’s no Meena in sight. Billy and Dawn emotionally exchange their vows with one another as the congregation erupts in joy. As everyone makes their way to Home Farm for the reception Billy and Dawn are nowhere to be seen. Could Meena be responsible for this?
Moira tries to get Cain to go and see Kyle but he locks her out of the room and grabs a bottle of whiskey and returns to the sofa. Later, Moira’s rattled when Chas tells her that Cain needs to snap out of his mood before he does serious damage to himself.
Vinny’s planning a Valentine’s day to remember. In the Hide, Liv’s in shock when some teenagers ask to take a picture with her, due to her being “famous” for allegedly killing Ben. Laurel furiously defends Liv and throws the teenagers out.
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Daisy Sequerra as Teen
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Fiona Wade as Priya Kotecha
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jay Kontzle as Billy Fletcher
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Noah Ryan Aspinall as Lucas Taylor
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7pm on ITV, with an extra episode at 8pm on Thursdays.