- Abigail Uttley as Naomi
- Adam Hussain as Aadi Alahan
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Brooker
- Alison King as Carla Barlow
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Antony Cotton as Sean Tully
- Chris Anderson as Consultant Ophthalmologist
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Christine Brennan as Doctor
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- David Campbell as P.c. Windsor
- Derren Litten as Bernard Barnes
- Elle Mulvaney as Amy Barlow
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Freddie Rhodes as Harry Platt
- Isaac Rhodes as Harry Platt
- J.p. Conway as P.c. Clements
- Jack James Ryan as Jacob Hay
- Jamie Kenna as Phill Whittaker
- Jane Hazlegrove as Bernie Winter
- Jay Kiyani as Security Guard
- Jennie Mcalpine as Fiz Stape
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Kate Ford as Tracy Mcdonald
- Kel Allen as Laura Neelan
- Lisa George as Beth Sutherland
- Lois Mackie as Chris Golding
- Lorna Laidlaw as Aggie Bailey
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Millie Gibson as Kelly Neelan
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Paula Wilcox as Elaine Jones
- Rebecca Ryan as Lydia Chambers
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Simon Gregson as Steve Mcdonald
- Steven Hillman as Ron Fordham
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
MONDAY 21ST MARCH
ADAM’S PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL When Sarah invites Adam to Harry’s birthday party he reckons she’s thawing. But his good mood is short-lived when Sarah announces she’s filed for divorce. With Sarah distracted, Adam texts Lydia from her phone. Meeting Lydia in a coffee shop, he presses record on his phone but Lydia sees through him and snatching his phone, presses delete. Asserting he’s had enough of her games, Adam tries to wrestle his phone back, but as Lydia lets go, the phone smashes to the floor. Lydia rails at Adam for his treatment of her all those years ago. Adam feels a pang of guilt. But when Adam suggests it’s time she told Sarah the truth, Lydia’s seething, realising it’s still the same old Adam and all he cares about is himself. As Daniel scours the shopping centre for Adam, having heard from Sarah he’s gone to meet Lydia, he hears a noise from the balcony. In a rage, Lydia slaps Adam and gives him an almighty shove. As Adam topples backwards over the railings, Lydia watches with horror.
STEVE TRIES TO SCUPPER AMY’S PLANS Amy shows Ken the budget she’s drawn up and asks if he’ll release the money from Deirdre’s trust fund to pay for her degree. Ken agrees but as he prepares to transfer the cash, Steve begs him to think again. Will Ken backtrack? Steve’s not happy to find that Dev has given Amy a job at the kebab shop, pointing out she’s living with Jacob, the guy who sold drugs out of the chippy.
LAURA SEEKS SOLACE IN THE BOTTLE The private investigator asks Gary some difficult questions about his dealings with Rick. In the Rovers, Laura knocks back wine and morphine tablets, admitting she’s done nothing but let Kelly down. As she stumbles out of the pub, Gary comes to her rescue, worried to realise she’s been drinking on top of her medication.
ELSEWHERE When Maria reveals that she’s put her forward for Trainee Stylist of the Year at the North West Hairdressing Awards, Kelly’s gobsmacked. Phill tells Maria he has a plan to turn her campaign around, with Kirk dressed in his Buzzer the Bee costume, Phill produces a confidential report proving that the council are covering up the dangers of local air pollution,
WEDNESDAY 23RD MARCH
ADAM HAS A SURPRISE VISITOR The doctor tells Ken and Daniel that Adam has suffered a bleed behind the eye and needs an operation to save his sight. As they quiz Adam about his fall, suggesting Lydia’s to blame, Adam claims he doesn’t remember. Peter breaks the news to Sarah who asserts Adam’s no longer her problem but Carla urges Sarah to be there for him when he wakes up as she clearly still cares about him. Will Adam be OK?
GARY HAS MORE THAN ONE FIRE TO PUT OUT When Aggie lets slip that Laura has been drinking on top of her meds, Kelly’s furious. Callerg her the most selfish mother in the world, she tells a crushed Laura she wants her out. Gary urges Kelly to cut her Mum some slack and make the most of the time she has left. When Laura asks Gary to become Kelly’s guardian, as he’s more of a Dad to her than Rick ever was, how will Gary react? When Maria shows Gary a picture of the new site for County’s training ground, which has been moved because of her campaign, he’s horrified as he reveals it’s the spot he moved Rick’s body to!
FAYE FEARS FOR HER RELATIONSHIP Beth clocks Craig’s bad mood and suggests that he didn’t really want to leave the police force and there’s more to it than meets the eye. Faye masks her guilt. Faye attempts to surprise Craig with a night out but her plans fall flat when he points out he has work in the morning. Craig admits to Emma that a part of him resents Faye for ruining his career.
ELSEWHERE Having cast their votes, Gary and Maria head out of the polling station and pose for photos. But Maria feels terrible as Phill admits he may lose his job over the leaked report and Kirk’s been sacked as Buzzer Bee. Was it worth it?
FRIDAY 25TH MARCH
GARY’S SECRET CAN’T STAY BURIED Gary tells a worried Maria he plans to move Rick’s body. Meanwhile the private investigator tells Laura he’s had no success in tracking down Rick, all the evidence suggests he’s dead and the prime suspect is Gary. Laura’s shocked. Gary tries to break into the building site but a security guard sees him off. As he contemplates his fate, Laura confronts Gary. The pressure getting to him, will Gary admit he murdered Rick?
CRAIG MAKES A DECISION ABOUT HIS FUTURE Faye confides in Elaine that she fears she might be pregnant but the timing is awful as she and Craig are at loggerheads. Elaine urges her to take a test. He’ll talk to his old boss about the possibility of rejoining the police force. Emma heads off for a secret rendezvous with Jon.
ELSEWHERE Sally returns from Newcastle and Tim admits he’s desperate to get her into bed. Sally points out his six week ban isn’t up yet and he’ll have to wait. Tim persuades Sally they should flout the rules and have sex a day early but they’re thwarted when Elaine gets home.
Coronation Street airs hour-long episodes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8pm on ITV.