GARY’S SECRET CAN’T STAY BURIED Gary tells a worried Maria he plans to move Rick’s body. Meanwhile the private investigator tells Laura he’s had no success in tracking down Rick, all the evidence suggests he’s dead and the prime suspect is Gary. Laura’s shocked. Gary tries to break into the building site but a security guard sees him off. As he contemplates his fate, Laura confronts Gary. The pressure getting to him, will Gary admit he murdered Rick?
CRAIG MAKES A DECISION ABOUT HIS FUTURE Faye confides in Elaine that she fears she might be pregnant but the timing is awful as she and Craig are at loggerheads. Elaine urges her to take a test. He’ll talk to his old boss about the possibility of rejoining the police force. Emma heads off for a secret rendezvous with Jon.
ELSEWHERE Sally returns from Newcastle and Tim admits he’s desperate to get her into bed. Sally points out his six week ban isn’t up yet and he’ll have to wait. Tim persuades Sally they should flout the rules and have sex a day early but they’re thwarted when Elaine gets home.
- Abigail Uttley as Naomi
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Brooker
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- David Campbell as PC Windsor
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Jay Kiyani as Security Guard
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Kel Allen as Laura Neelan
- Lois Mackie as Chris Golding
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Millie Gibson as Kelly Neelan
- Paula Wilcox as Elaine Jones
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Simon Gregson as Steve Mcdonald
- Steven Hillman as Ron Fordham
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
Coronation Street airs hour-long episodes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8pm on ITV.