- Writer – Paul Roundell
- Director – Richard Lynn
Laurel, Nicola and Bernice head out to a bar as a way of getting the two warring sisters to make up after their council rivalry but Nicola heads off early. Nicola is soon accosted by a group of teenage girls on the way to her car and she’s mugged, beaten and left bloodied and unmoving.
Mary’s nervous about telling a busy Rhona the truth about her sexuality. A little later, Mary finally reveals to a stunned Rhona that she’s a lesbian. As Rhona finds out more about her mum’s revelation, she’s shocked to hear that the woman Mary fell in love with was Mary’s recently-deceased neighbour, Louise. Her mum coming out leaves Rhona starting to question whether her whole family was based on lies. Mary is left hurt and worried by Rhona’s reaction.
Moira fears ructions when Cain returns from Scotland unexpectedly and discovers Faith in his home. Faith remains dignified when Cain mistakes her chemotherapy side-effects for a severe hangover. Hiding her heartbreak, Faith leaves the room, followed by Moira.
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Holly Barron as Girl 5
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Jonathan McGarrity as Neil
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Louise Jameson as Mary Goskirk
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Rosa Brooks as Girl 1
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Sarah Sweeney as Girl 2
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.