- Writer – Dawn Harrison
- Director – Richard Lynn
As a bruised Nicola lays in a hospital bed Jimmy, Laurel, Bernice and Rodney anxiously wait for answers as to what might have happened. When a groggy Nicola wakes up, Jimmy questions her on the attack but Nicola lies saying she can’t remember who attacked her, embarrassed to have been attacked by teenage girls. Later, disturbed Gabby reveals a video she’s found of Nicola’s attack by a group of young girls. Jimmy’s heart breaks for Nicola, when he realises she was too embarrassed to speak to him about it.
Later, Nicola recounts the details of her attack to Harriet. She worries her attackers will know her address since they have her driving licence. A tearful Nicola also worries about them coming to her home and attacking her children. As she confesses how she thought she was going to die, Jimmy is dismayed to see his wife so broken….Can Nicola get over the trumatic attack?
Moira apologises to Faith for Cain’s hurtful words. A shaky Faith gratefully accepts Wendy’s care but knows she can’t avoid the truth coming out much longer. Later, Faith asks Chas to make plans for her birthday, hopeful it might give her a chance to make her peace with Cain.
Mary is even more hurt when Rhona announces to the room that her mother is gay. Can the pair get past this?
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Lesley Dunlop as Brenda Walker
- Louise Jameson as Mary Goskirk
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Mudassar Dar as Doctor
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Patrick Mower as Rodney Blackstock
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Susan Cookson as Wendy Posner
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.