- Writer – Sarah Bagshaw
- Director – Bob Tomson
Faith is swayed by Chas into resuming her chemo and heavily in denial, Chas isn’t aware that this isn’t the decision Faith wanted to make.
Meanwhile, Sarah struggles with the thought of Faith not being around for her. Her grandmother’s cancer sparks sorrow for Sarah as she deals with the thought of her own illness. Cain and Chas clash over Faith’s decision to continue with her chemo. Chas is left guilty when Cain calls her out for making Faith’s decision for her.
Later, concerned Chas asks Faith if she’s happy with her decision. Faith stays strong in front of Chas but her mask slips after she leaves, knowing she’s made the choice only for Chas.
Leyla is surprised when Jai’s old dealer finds her at Take A Vow. She’s tempted when he offers her a deal on some cocaine. Guilty but excited Leyla hides two bags of coke from an oblivious Suzy. At the Hide, coked up Leyla offers to pay for everyone’s food as suspicious Suzy watches on, aware that Leyla is out of character. Suzy chastises Leyla for her drug use. Feeling judged, Leyla defends her acts, triumphant that she’s getting away with it.
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Isabel Hodgins as Victoria Sugden
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Joe-Warren Plant as Jacob Gallagher
- Jonny Mcpherson As Liam Cavanagh
- Katie Hill as Sarah Sugden
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Martelle Edinborough as Suzy Merton
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Natasha Joseph as Celia Dunham
- Parry Glasspool as Jason Denshaw
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.