Doctors: S23E70 – A Corrosive Substance
Thursday 8 September 2022
BBC One: 13:45
Sid is worried about Princess, while Al’s plan to take Eve home goes unexpectedly awry.
Sid phones Princess and finding her upset, interrupts a Bear/Partners meeting to insist that they need to update her on the situation. Bear questions Sid about his interest and Sid snaps back at him. Jimmi finds Maeve feeling down after the revelations about Jacob’s death and books the two of them a romantic trip to the Lake District – she’s touched.
On the day he’s due to receive a commendation, Sergeant Liam Walsh finds himself re-evaluating his job, with far reaching consequences.
Rob congratulates respected fellow Sergeant Liam Walsh on the commendation he is due to receive tonight – he’s sure it’ll be good for morale.
The Station is short staffed and they’re all under pressure. Liam is patrolling a park when he hears a scream and finds Naomi Ball (Kya Brame) with her baby. Naomi is frantically dousing her arm in water and tells him that she’s had acid thrown over her – Liam calls an ambulance while he makes chase.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Clelia Murphy as Maeve Ludlow
- Colin Tierney as Sgt Liam Walsh
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- George Hannigan as Kyle Jessop
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Kya Brame as Naomi Ball
- Laura White as Dr Princess Buchanan
- Rachel Bell as Eve Haskey
- Vicky Hall as Lydia Palmer