- Writer – Bill Lyons
- Director – Becky Wild
Moira’s awkward when Cain’s insistent on planning hospice care for Faith knowing she won’t need it. Faith plans a day of fun for everyone but the atmosphere is tarnished, due to Chas and Cain’s persistence with the chat about planning for the hospice. Faith’s guilty of her deception. Alone, Moira asks Faith to share her plans for her death, but Faith replies that she can’t do that as it will implicate her as assisting suicide is a crime. She is insistent that she wants to be able to choose the moment and have some control over her death. Moira’s terrified by the reality of what she’s agreed to.
Breakfast at Home Farm is a frosty affair as Will stews over Dawn’s refusal to attend their wedding. Kim bites her lip and goes to apologise to Dawn. But will it work?
The next day during a clandestine meeting outside the village, Terry and Sandra’s scheme picks up momentum. Vinny’s shocked when Mandy insists it is actually Sandra who is responsible for his fallout with Liv and Mandy has a plan for revenge. Later, Vinny apologises for his behaviour and Liv’s chuffed with his change of heart as they agree to all move to Spain together.
Chas receives a message from Al asking to meet whilst Faith plans a day of fun.
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Christopher Chittell as Eric Pollard
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Isobel Steele as Liv Dingle
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Joanne Mitchell as Sandra Flaherty
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Liam Fox as Dan Spencer
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Neil Bell as Terry Prickforth
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Fletcher
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope
Emmerdale airs at 7.30pm on ITV