- Writer – Jo Maris
- Director – David Kester
Faith’s relieved Moira hasn’t told Cain about her plan to end her own life but she is still seemingly determined for Moira to help her at the end. Moira, however, is resistant. When Faith’s health takes another downward turn Moira is troubled to see she is running out of time and later Faith’s overwhelmed when Moira relents and agrees to be by her side at the end. Torn Moira sobs and hopes she’s made the right choice.
There is trouble at Home Farm. Dawn’s frustration over Millie’s lies simmer. Harriet does her best to stifle her feelings for Will whilst he is struggling to hide his resentment over Kim having thrown Dawn out. When Millie is collected by Hazel, Kim realises how alone she is.
Vinny’s stunned to see a ‘FOR SALE’ sign outside Mill Cottage as Liv and Sandra unexpectedly arrive back from holiday. Vinny’s frustrated as he questions Liv on her decision to sell the house without him. Sandra’s happy knowing her plan to cause trouble is working. Liv and Vinny’s bickering intensifies after her return from Spain. Vinny’s deeply hurt when Liv tells him he’s dragging her down. Sandra smiles as the wedge she’s building between them grows.
April’s pleased to have banter with Arthur as a secret crush forms.
- Alfie Clarke as Arthur Thomas
- Amelia Flanagan as April Windsor
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Isobel Steele as Liv Dingle
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Joanne Mitchell as Sandra Flaherty
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Kate Anthony as Hazel
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Mabel Addison as Clemmie Reed
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Fletcher
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Willow Bell as Millie Tate
Monday 26 September 2022 @ 7pm on ITV
Hi just wondering what day was the wood scenes between Faith & Moira filmed please.