Monday 10th October 2022
AARON AND SUMMER GET SHOCKING NEWS Aaron is bombarded with texts from his angry dad, Summer begs him not to go home so Billy and Todd volunteer to check up on him and report back that he was drunk and angry. When the police turn up at the flat, Aaron is stunned as the officer reveals his dad is currently in hospital following a house fire. At the hospital Aaron’s relieved when his dad comes to, but is heartbroken when Eric groggily wishes he hadn’t survived. Aaron blames himself for ignoring his messages and leaving him unsupervised.
TRACY’S MAD AT HER DAD In the cafe, Wendy gives Ken tickets to a book launch at the bistro for his birthday. Ken and Mary discuss her ideas for the play but when Ken gets a text from Wendy he tells Mary he has to leave. In the Rovers, Mary tells Brian and Tracy that Ken ditched her after receiving a text from Wendy and lied to her face. Clocking Brian’s shiftiness, Tracy’s furious to realise what’s going on. At the book launch Daniel and Daisy tell Ken they are pleased to see him and Wendy together but when Tracy arrives, she makes her feelings very clear! How will Ken react?
MAX’S SCHOOL HOPES ARE DASHED As part of a school project on displacement, Max conducts an interview with his new friend, from Iraq. Meanwhile, David and Shona are disappointed when Mrs Crawshaw informs them that Max cannot return to Weatherfield High, as there are no places available. Max is devastated when he finds out that Daryan is starting at Weatherfield High and accuses him of stealing his place.
DEE DEE ADMITS HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS When Michael queries how long Dee-Dee’s staying at No.3, Ed agrees that it would be good to know her plans. Feeling unwanted, Dee-Dee flounces out, leaving Aggie annoyed at Ed. Aggie speaks to Tim and he gives her some good advice. Dee-Dee confesses to her parents that she’s been lonely in LA and doesn’t intend to go back. Dee-Dee contacts her boss in LA and quits her job. As she and Michael bicker good-naturedly, a happy Aggie texts Tim and thanks him for their chat.
YASMEEN MAKES PROGRESS FOR STU Bridget meets Yasmeen in the Rovers. Yasmeen guesses that she and Eliza want to continue seeing Stu but Lucy is the one who’s against it. Yasmeen announces to Alya and Stu that Bridget and Eliza are coming round tomorrow, but won’t be telling Lucy. Stu’s thrilled.
- Allison Saxton as Nurse
- Beth Vyse as Bridget Woodrow
- Bill Fellows as Stu Carpenter
- Carla Mendonça as Orla Crawshaw
- Channique Sterling-Brown as Dee-Dee Bailey
- Charlotte Jordan as Daisy Midgeley
- Craig Cheetham as Eric Sandford
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Harriet Bibby as Summer Spellman
- Isobel Middleton as Persephone Braxton
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- James Craven as Aaron Sandford
- Janet Lilley as Police Officer
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Lorna Laidlaw as Aggie Bailey
- Niall Costigan as Doctor
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Peter Gunn as Brian Packham
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Roberta Kerr as Wendy Papadopoulos
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- Twana Omer as Daryan Zahawi
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
Coronation Street airs hour-long episodes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8pm on ITV.