Wednesday 26th October 2022
AUDREY THROWS STEPHEN’S PLANS OVERBOARD Stephen can’t believe his luck with Audrey hands him her phone and asks him to turn off notifications as it is driving her mad.
Stephen meets up with Gabrielle and tells her he’s expecting the mortgage broker to call on Audrey’s phone, he needs her to pretend to be Audrey and that way she’ll get her money. Convinced he is going to get the equity release money he tells Gail that he has decided it might be time for him to move on now Audrey is feeling better. But he is shocked by an announcement from Audrey.
MUM’S THE WORD FOR DAISY It is the anniversary of Sinead’s death. Daniel takes Bertie to Victoria Gardens before dropping him with Beth and heading for the Rovers where he tells Daisy it has been an emotional day but he’d very much like it if the three of them could live together. Daisy tells him she’d like that too. Beth calls at the flat with Bertie and recounts their day together. When Bertie calls Daisy “Mummy”, Daniel’s surprised whilst Beth’s horrified.Daisy confides in Jenny how Bertie called her “Mummy” and she’s not sure she’s ready for such a commitment. Jenny warns her that she’ll regret it if she walks away. What will she do?
SPIDER CHOOSES GRIFF TOYAH OVER Griff meets up with Toyah, Spider and Peter in the café and invites them to a gig. He explains that it’s a mystery band who announce their gigs via social media. Toyah and Spider agree to swerve Griff’s gig and spend some time together instead. But when Spider speaks to his boss who tells him it’s imperative he attends the gig with Griff. When Spider reveals that he’s going to the gig after all, Toyah’s put out.
TYRONE’S NEW HOBBY HAS FIZ WORRIED When Tyrone reveals he’s joined a taekwondo class, Fiz is bemused. When Fiz reveals that Tyrone’s taken up taekwondo, Sean reminds her that last time he joined a yoga class, he copped off with Alina. Fiz is left worried.
FRIENDLY EILEEN WORRIES GEORGE At No.11, a smiley Eileen tells George that she intends to spoil him rotten. George admits to Sean that Eileen’s friendly demeanour is starting to scare him. Eileen explains to George how when she came round after her accident, she caught a glimpse of heaven and ever since, she’s felt calm and peaceful. Eileen opens up to George and Sean about her ‘heaven’ experience and how she saw a bright light, smelt something sweet and heard strange music.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alison King as Carla Barlow
- Antony Cotton as Sean Tully
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Brooke Malonie as Lily Platt
- Charlotte Jordan as Daisy Midgeley
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Habeeb
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Helene Maksoud as Gabrielle Reid
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- Jennie McAlpine as Fiz Stape
- Jodie Prenger as Glenda Shuttleworth
- Jude Riordan as Sam Blakeman
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Lisa George as Beth Sutherland
- Martin Hancock as Spider Nugent
- Michael Condron as Griff Reynolds
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Sue Nicholls as Audrey Roberts
- Todd Boyce as Stephen Reid
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth
Coronation Street airs from 8pm on ITV