Thursday 23rd February 2023
Wanting to provide for his granddaughter, Sam wishes they could do more financially. Samson toys with Noah as she seeks to worm his way into Amelia’s good books. Soon. Noah’s thrown when Samson manipulates him into offering a pay off from his trust fund to keep away from Esther. Samson’s chuffed when Noah agrees to a pay out, offering him two grand to keep away from Amelia and Esther.
Later, Sam moots the idea to Cain of giving Dan a pay rise to help with paying for Esther but Cain resists. Sam’s thoughtful when Cain instead suggests that as a Dingle, he needs to think outside the box.
In the Shop, Sam tries to distract Pollard while he steals baby stuff for Esther, he’s confronted by a suspicious Pollard and, panicking, flees the scene. On Main Street, whilst in hot pursuit of fleeing Sam, Pollard trips and hits his head. Looking down in horror at an unconscious Pollard, Sam worries about what he’s done…
Bob’s horrified when he knocks on Wendy’s door and she accuses him of having an affair with Bernice. She dumps ice cold water all over him from an upstairs window. Bernice is bemused when a soaking wet Bob arrives at the B&B. She’s outraged by the accusation of having an affair with Bob but believing Wendy might be going through the menopause, she’s quick to form a plan to intervene as a worried looking Cathy turns up to speak to Bob.
Realising her position as his boss is making him reluctant to start something with her, Nicky’s unimpressed when Gabby temporarily fires him so they can have their fun. But she is left floundering when Nicky quits instead……
Jai urges Jacob to reach out to Leyla to help with her recovery. Leyla’s moved when Jacob reaches out but Suzy’s left utterly stunned when Jai warns her off spending time with Leyla.
David prepares to attend court to surrender his driving licence as his driving ban is imposed.
Arthur gets Jacob to help him prepare for his LGBTQ+ event.
- Alfie Clarke as Arthur Thomas
- Andy Moore as PC Swirling
- Beau Ronnie Newton as Theo Metcalfe
- Bertie Brotherton as Thomas Tate
- Christopher Bisson as Jai Sharma
- Christopher Chittell as Eric Pollard
- Daisy Campbell as Amelia Spencer
- Florence Mae Dyson as Esther Spencer
- Gabrielle Dowling as Cathy Hope
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Joe-Warren Plant as Jacob Gallagher
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Lesley Dunlop as Brenda Walker
- Lewis Cope as Nicky
- Liam Fox as Dan Spencer
- Martelle Edinborough as Suzy Merton
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Fletcher
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Sam Hall as Samson Dingle
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Steve Halliwell as Zak Dingle
- Susan Cookson as Wendy Posner
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope
Emmerdale airs at 7:30pm on ITV1