Monday 12th June 2023
STEPHEN IS PUSHED TO BREAKING POINT Owen strides over to Stephen and reveals that after a frank discussion with Jenny, they’d both like to know why he told them each a pack of lies. As Stephen scratches about for a plausible reason, Owen tells him that once he takes over the factory, he’s fired. Stephen warns Carla against selling the factory but she insists that she has to for the sake of her mental health. Stephen kicks himself. The frustrations of the day getting the better of him, Stephen trashes the factory floor. Arriving to witness his meltdown, Michael wonders what’s going on. Unpacking in their new flat, Stephen suggests again to Elaine that they should buy Carla’s share of the business. When Elaine snaps at him and spells out that she will never invest a penny in the factory and they should simply enjoy their retirement, Stephen masks his fury.
KEN OFFERS ADAM A WORD OF ADVICE Sarah confides in Audrey how she loves Adam and threw it away for a stupid fling. Audrey urges her to tell him how she feels. Sarah begs Adam to give her another chance. When Adam refuses, Sarah turns the tables, suggesting he’s partially to blame as he was always at work. Adam’s seething but when Ken likens their marriage to that of his own to Deirdre and urges him not to throw in the towel, will Adam be moved?
AGGIE ATTENDS A CHARITY AUCTION Aggie, Sally and Dee-Dee attend Yvette’s charity auction. Under pressure from Yvette, Aggie bids £3k for a summerhouse, expecting to be outbid. She’s horrified when Yvette brings down the hammer and declares it sold. ELSEWHERE When Amy suggests she could use her inheritance from Deirdre to fund her legal fees, Steve won’t hear of it, adamant that he and Tracy will find the money.Max calls Gav and confirms that he tracked down Bec. Gav asks him to tell Bec how sorry he is and to persuade her to take his calls.
Wednesday 14th June 2023
STEPHEN GIVES ELAINE A DEADLY CAFFEINE BOOST Unaware that Stephen has replaced her blood pressure pills with caffeine pills, Elaine’s exhausted and jittery. Handing her a glass of water, Stephen reminds her it’s time for her pills. Feeling the pressure when Carla tells him if he doesn’t come up with the money quickly, she’ll sell to Owen, Stephen laces Elaine’s tea. As Elaine admits she doesn’t feel well, Stephen feigns concern and offers to get some food. Alone and overcome by dizziness, Elaine stumbles and hits her head. Stephen returns to find Elaine unconscious on the floor. As he quietly backs out of the flat, has Stephen killed again?
STEVE AND TRACY PLAN TO SHUT UP SHOP As Steve discusses the sale of the flower shop flat Amy feels terrible, knowing that Billy, Paul and Summer will lose their home. Going through the details of the libel case with Adam, Amy feels the pressure, aware her family could lose everything. Summer tears a strip off Aaron, pointing out that because of his failure to admit the truth, Amy and her family are risking everything.
ADAM’S INSECURITIES CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR SARAH Adam and Sarah agree to meet for lunch. However when Sarah has to cancel due to work Adam’s jealousy is reignited as he tells her he doesn’t believe she had to work and wonders if she had lunch with someone else behind his back.
ELSEWHERE David and Shona quiz Max about his new girlfriend, but Max is cagey. When a bleary-eyed Brian arrives late for work and reveals that he was up late playing Italian card games with Isabella, Rita disapproves. Isabella corners Rita, telling her she’s too old to work and Brian needs a younger assistant. Her dislike for Isabella evident, Rita quits her job.
Friday 16th June 2023
THE MCDONALDS PREPARE TO LOSE Amy’s worried sick at the thought of Mary losing her job and Billy, Paul and Summer being made homeless. Abi’s troubled to hear that Steve and Tracy are selling up to do battle with Aaron. After a meeting with their solicitor, a fired up Eric tells Aaron that Amy’s a liar, they’re going to prove it in court and she’ll get her just deserts. After a heart to heart with Maria, Amy announces she’s going to write a retraction as too many people are suffering. Amy shows Aaron her written retraction but when he points out that it doesn’t make sense, Amy sees red, telling him it’s hard to make sense of a pack of lies and if he doesn’t like it, he should write it himself and she’ll sign it. As he struggles to write the retraction, Aaron goes back over that night.
TIM PUTS STEPHEN ON THE SPOT Tim shares his suspicions about Stephen with Steve Confronting Stephen, he demands details about what happened to Elaine.
BRIAN NEEDS A BREAK FROM ISABELLA Brian confides in Mary that Isabella’s smoking is taking its toll and he’ll be glad when she returns to Italy. When Mary suggests a drink later, Brian realises he’ll have to work on Jenny.
ELSEWHERE After ordering Ryan to get dressed and meet her for lunch, Carla tells Daniel how Ryan hasn’t left the flat for a week as he’s been so upset over the catfishing. Daniel urges Daisy to pay Ryan a visit to cheer him up, Daisy masks her guilt. Leanne tells Nick that Damon has to go after catching him rowing with Sarah in front of the customers.
- Alison King as Carla Barlow
- Antony Cotton as Sean Tully
- Arabella Weir as Yvette Leighton
- Barbara Knox as Rita Tanner
- Ben Hull as Owen Longford
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Channique Sterling-Brown as Dee-Dee Bailey
- Charlotte Jordan as Daisy Midgeley
- Cherylee Houston as Izzy Armstrong
- Ciaran Griffiths as Damon Hay
- Craig Cheetham as Eric Sandford
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Elle Mulvaney as Amy Barlow
- Flaminia Cinque as Isabella Benvenuti
- Harriet Bibby as Summer Spellman
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- James Craven as Aaron Sandford
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jodie Prenger as Glenda Shuttleworth
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Lorna Laidlaw as Aggie Bailey
- Luana Santos as Bec
- Marvin Brown as Paramedic
- Maureen Lipman as Evelyn Plummer
- Noah Olaoye as Gav Adetiba
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Paula Wilcox as Elaine Jones
- Peter Gunn as Brian Packham
- Phil Perez as Doctor
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Carman-Duttine as Abi Webster
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Sue Nicholls as Audrey Roberts
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Todd Boyce as Stephen Reid
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
Coronation Street airs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8pm on ITV1