DANIEL FOLLOWS HIS HEART When Adam lets slip that Bethany has turned down a job in London, Daniel’s concerned. What will he say to Bethany?
SARAH’S HEN DO IS A CLUCKING DISASTER Daniel, David, Imran, Ken, Nick and Peter gather at Speed Daal for Adam’s stag do. Meanwhile Audrey, Bethany, Carla, Cathy, Gail, Leanne, Liz, Mary, Sally and Toyah gather at the Rovers for Sarah’s hen do. But things don’t go quite to plan when Beth storms into the Rovers and pointing the finger at Bethany, reveals how she’s planning to run off to London with Daniel and Bertie.
GEOFF WANTS TO RULE THE ROOST As Yasmeen fusses round Charlotte the chicken, Alya tells her about the nasty online review and how Geoff enjoyed pointing the finger. Geoff returns home and rails at Yasmeen for failing to have his dinner on the table. When Yasmeen apologises and explains how she was cleaning out the chicken coop and lost track of time, Geoff’s mood darkens. Yasmeen serves up a plate of vegetables and explains that she didn’t have enough money to buy any meat. How will Geoff react? Geoff’s behaviour upsets Yasmeen. Gail’s perturbed to hear Yasmeen crying as she feeds her chickens. As Alya and Ryan head home, Gail approaches and tells them how she heard Yasmeen crying in the garden. Alya’s deeply troubled. Geoff returns home and blanking Yasmeen completely, heads upstairs.
SALLY STICKS HER BEAK IN Having been out all night, Abi returns home clearly the worse for wear.
TRACY PLANTS A SEED OF DOUBT WITH KEN Tracy urges Steve to up their offer on the house to £125k in the hope that it’ll top Peter’s bid. Carla calls at the flower shop and while she’s distracted by a phone call from Peter, Tracy spies an envelope containing Carla and Peter’s sealed bid for the house. She quickly takes a peek. The Barlows gather at No.1. Adam opens the sealed bids. As a melancholy Ken reminisces about the happy times he’s spent at No.1, who will be the new owners?
ELSEWHERE Sally invites Kevin round for dinner with Abi and telling them there’s a cottage pie in the oven, heads off to Sarah’s hen night leaving them to sort out their differences. Over dinner, Kevin and Abi finally admit they love each other. Gemma attends the baby yoga class. As Gemma struggles in her jeans to adopt the various yoga poses, Imogen tries to hide her amusement. David’s depressed after visiting Shona. Nick reckons the stag do will cheer him up. Gemma enthuses about the baby yoga class to Chesney, chuffed to have made some new friends. Chesney’s pleased to see her so upbeat.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alison King as Carla Connor
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsey
- Beverley Callard as Liz Mcdonald
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Claudia Mirallegro as Tania
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Lisa George as Beth Sutherland
- Lucy Fallon as Bethany Platt
- Lucy Farrar as Imogen Tatum
- Melanie Hill as Cathy Matthews
- Michael Le Vell as Kevin Webster
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Rachel Elizabeth as Vanessa Finney
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Rula Lenska as Claudia Colby
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Ann Mattews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Sam Aston as Chesney Brown
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Nazir
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Sue Nicholls as Audrey Roberts
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Platt
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
Coronation Street airs this episode at 7:30 on Friday 28th February 2020 on ITV.