Max sits in Albies, reeling from meeting her child for the first time in six years. She goes to take her first drink, after years of sobriety, but ends up spilling it over herself. She returns to work, but Ric accuses her of having had alcohol, while Ange worries that Max is not in the right mindset to be operating.
David and Kian continue to bond with one another. David is hellbent on proving his worth, while Fletch thinks they need to take a stand against Max’s decision to move Nurses’ around the hospital. Puffed up and ready to fight the good fight, they make a complaint but they get more than they bargained for and David is summoned to Max’s office.
Essie wants time to percolate her grave news and chooses to keep the truth from Sacha. This puts Dom in a difficult position as he has to keep schtum. Meanwhile, Sacha wonders why Essie is being so evasive and then realises she has had her scan results.
Donna continues to blank Xavier, while Cameron encourages them to work things out. When Xavier unexpectedly turns up at the hospital, Donna gives him the benefit of the doubt.
- Directed By Steve Brett
- Produced By Sandra Maciver
- Written By Simon Norman
- Jo Martin As Max Mcgerry
- Kaye Wragg As Essie Di Lucca
- David Ames As Dominic Copeland
- Rosie Marcel As Jac Naylor
- Alex Walkinshaw As Adrian “Fletch” Fletcher
- Nic Jackman As Cameron Dunn
- Jaye Jacobs As Donna Jackson
- Hugh Quarshie As Ric Griffin
- Marcus Griffiths As Xavier “Zav” Duval
- Dawn Steele As Ange Godard
- Ramin Karimloo As Kian Madani
- Bob Barrett As Sacha Levy
- John Michie As Guy Self
- Jason Durr As David Hide
- Chris Rogers As Billy Rice
- Bobby Rainsbury As Lindsey Pope
- Amy Marston As Judith Rice
- Linda Marlowe As Kitty Montpellier
This episode of Holby City airs on Tuesday 7th April at 8pm on BBC One.