Doctors: S21E85 – Fireworks
Wednesday 18 March 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Steve M Kelly
- Written by Dale Overton
- Directed by Kodjo Tsakpo
Daniel and Jimmi dig into the past to try to help a prisoner who is struggling with a fellow inmate’s death.
Prison guard Vincent asks Daniel to go and check on Mark, whilst Jimmi sees Leon with a cut to his face. In isolation Daniel tries to get to the bottom of Mark’s mental state and Mark says he killed someone.
Jimmi gets word to Daniel that Mark is planning to take his own life. Daniel goes to Leon’s cell and sees him tapping his foot and makes the connection that the sound of the tapping is triggering Mark’s PTSD in relation to finding George’s body hanging from the ceiling.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Laurence Saunders as Vincent Manning
- George Russo as Jason Ridlash
- Lewis Mackinnon as George
- Jonas Khan as Leon Sharma
- Dean John-Wilson as Mark Casey