Doctors: S21E116 – Protected
Monday 4 May 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Peter Leslie Wild
- Written by Amy Guyler
- Directed by Richard Signy
Ruhma is pleased by Zara’s support at her review hearing, but will she be allowed back to work?
Daniel is concerned when he realises a prisoner is causing trouble so he can stay in prison to help someone out.
Valerie can’t help commenting on the tension between Ayesha and Bear as they bicker over equipment at the surgery.
The hearing begins and Ruhma’s keen to put her side of the story.
Scott, Eric’s muscle in prison, is surprised when Jed seems to stand up to Scott and Eric lets it pass. Scott questions Eric about it but Eric brushes it off. Scott, getting out of prison that day, worries how Eric will fare without his protection.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Claire Cage as Janet Bradley
- Daniel-John Williams as Scott Lewis
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Laura Rollins as Ayesha Lee
- Laurence Saunders as Vincent Manning
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Paul Bazely as Grahame McKenna
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Sunjay Midda as Shak Hanif
- Tom McGovern as Eric Bower