Doctors: S21E142 – Hand in Hand
Thursday 11 June 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Caroline Slater
- Written by Ray Brooking
- Directed by Merlyn Rice
Daniel tries to help Zara.
Jay opens up to Rob.
Lily helps Al with a birthday plan for Jimmi.
Karen gets a call to say that Jay is being moved to a new foster placement.
Rob finds Jay upset, worried he’s caused them problems.
Karen adds to Zara’s stress by dumping nursing applications on her.
Lily spots a personal envelope for Jimmi in the post. Karen asks her what she’s got and Lily worries she’s in trouble, but Karen is keen to gossip about what it might be.
Al finds Jimmi at the end of the day and tells him he’s planned a night out for his birthday, Jimmi’s impressed he remembered.
Daniel sees Nurse Haskey and finds Zara on the verge of an anxiety attack. She kicks him out and uses Harper’s relaxation programme.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Ciaran Stow as Jayden Hunt
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jamie-Rose Monk as Deborah Kovak
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Oliver Falconer as Joe Granger Carmichael
- Tyrone Huggins as Harper
- Verity Rushworth as Lily Walker