Wednesday July 8th
NICK BRINGS LEANNE BACK FROM THE BRINK Imran and Nick urge Leanne not to take out her grief on Toyah, who’s just as devastated about Oliver. Nick suggests they should maybe go to a support group for parents of terminally ill children. How will Leanne react?
GEOFF IS LOSING CONTROL Tim is shocked to find out that Sally has visited Yasmeen, can Sally convince him that Geoff is the villain of the piece? Meanwhile back at number 6 Geoff has applied for a prison visit – will Yasmeen agree to see him?
ROY TOUCHES A NERVE IN EVELYN Roy apologises for upsetting Evelyn. Realising that Evelyn feels too old for romance, Roy assures her that age is no barrier. Persuaded, Evelyn phones Arthur and makes another date.
CAN MICHAEL WIN OVER GRACE? Ed tells Aggie that it’s understandable Michael wants to be a full time Dad and they should support him, not stand in his way. Over dinner, Michael suggests to Grace they should give their relationship another go.
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Kate Spencer as Grace Vickers
- Lorna Laidlaw as Aggie Bailey
- Maureen Lipman as Evelyn Plummer
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Paul Copley as Arthur Medwin
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
Coronation Street airs at 7:30 on ITV.