Although she dreads the day ahead of her, Manpreet’s resolute in her determination to destroy her sister in court. Meanwhile in prison, prison officer Ian’s conflicted when against his better instincts, he finds himself flirting with Meena.
Once in court, Manpreet refuses to let Meena’s performance rattle her as she takes the stand to testify against her sister. It’s a tough ordeal as the defence delves deep into Manpreet’s past and attempts to portray her as a seasoned liar.
Manpreet’s infuriated to see her gloating sister relishing the spectacle. Later, Meena’s high spirits are dampened when she’s advised against taking the stand. Eager to allow her ego the limelight, Meena rejects this advice and excitedly prepares for tomorrow.
When she visits him in hospital, April’s matter-of-fact humour relaxes Marlon and Rhona’s moved to tears to see how maturely April deals with Marlon’s vulnerability.
- Amelia Flanagan as April Windsor
- Amy Robbins as Defence Barrister Milligan
- Andrew Readman as Judge Stevenson
- Clarence Smith as Prosecution Barrister Sinclair
- Dean Smith as Prison Officer Beeker
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Isabel Hodgins as Victoria Sugden
- Isobel Steele as Liv Dingle
- Jay Kontzle as Billy Fletcher
- Jill Myers as Clerk
- Joe-Warren Plant as Jacob Gallagher
- Jonny Mcpherson As Liam Cavanagh
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Laura Pitt-Pulford as Carol
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Susan Cookson as Wendy Posner
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.