- Writer – Sarah Hooper
- Director – Vicky Thomas
A daunted Faith arrives at her chemotherapy appointment, dreading the treatment. The gulf between her and an absent Cain appears all the more painful when Faith sees another patient’s relationship with their son. Faith paints a picture of familial harmony to another patient at the hospital as she lies about Chas and Cain’s whereabouts, unaware that a hovering Wendy has heard everything. Although Faith’s embarrassed to have been caught out, Wendy reassures her that she finds herself doing the same with Lee.
Chas is suspicious when she finds a half-naked Nate chatting to Moira. Not buying Moira’s innocent explanation, Chas becomes convinced that she’s walked in on the resumption of their affair. When Moira continues to cover for Faith and Chas overhears her on the phone arranging to meet someone in her empty house, Chas’ suspicions increase. Convinced that her mum’s helping Moira rekindle her relationship with Nate, she resolves to catch the pair in the act.
When Pollard refuses to give an annoyed Noah any shifts at the B&B, Mack steps in to stick up for Noah and an eavesdropping Charity’s grateful to see him publicly defending her son. Charity thanks Mack for sticking up for Noah and the pair agree to put their argument to one side.
Sam’s gutted to hear an oblivious Lydia slating the caravan he secretly been working on and quickly covers the fact that he bought it for her.
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Charles Humphreys as Brad
- Christopher Chittell as Eric Pollard
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Emma MacDonald as Nurse
- Fiona Wade as Priya Kotecha
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Jurell Carter As Nate Robinson
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Lesley Dunlop as Brenda Walker
- Lisa Allen as Leslie
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Martelle Edinborough as Suzy Merton
- Michelle Hardwick as Vanessa Woodfield
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Susan Cookson as Wendy Posner
Emmerdale airs weeknights at 7pm, this week, on ITV.