- Writer – Andrew Kirk
- Director – Paul Copeland
Bernice and Nicola compete with each oth over council business.Nicola fights dirty by stealing Bernice’s ideas.
At Wishing Well, despite his irritable mood, Noah’s grateful for Belle’s support as they leave for court. To Belle’s disappointment, Noah refuses to get his stuff from Charity’s, claiming not to have a mum anymore. Charity’s determined to put on a brave face ahead of Noah’s sentencing. When Sarah realises that they’ve forgotten her birthday, she’s gutted to be constantly overshadowed by Noah and his problems.
Outside of the Village Hall, Amelia wishes Noah well in court but he’s too distracted to engage in conversation. Charity’s devastated to witness her son leave the village looking so lost and alone. Now in court, Charity sees Noah’s reaction to her arrival in court and regrets coming. As the sentencing commences, the group anxiously await Noah’s fate.
Kim worries Will’s hiding something despite his best efforts to put her off the scent.
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Daisy Campbell as Amelia Spencer
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Eden Taylor-Draper as Belle Dingle
- Emily Bowker as Gemma Gray
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- Jonny Mcpherson As Liam Cavanagh
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Katie Hill as Sarah Sugden
- Laura Norton as Kerry Wyatt
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Mark Noble as Colin
- Martelle Edinborough as Suzy Merton
- Martina McClements as Judge
- Michelle Hardwick as Vanessa Woodfield
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Patrick Mower as Rodney Blackstock
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.