- Writer – Peter Kerry
- Director – Miguel Guerreiro
Having taken a line before breakfast, Leyla’s jittery behaviour at home catches Liam’s attention and later when she’s unable to finish an interview with a journalist after feeling unwell, Suzy find coke in Leyla’s bag and admonishes Leyla about the dangers of buying drugs from an unknown dealer. Suzy delivers some sharp home truths to an annoyed Leyla. When Suzy storms out to do the interview herself, Leyla’s left alone with the cocaine. Determined to make a change, Leyla washes the rest of her coke down the sink.
Mack collars Ethan in the Woolie to ask about Noah’s chances in court. When Kerry overhears their conversation, she and Charity argue about Noah until Charity throws Kerry out. Charity’s pleased to see Noah outside the pub but is quickly hurt when he continues to blame her for his woes. Noah’s thrown off when Mack tries to diffuse the atmosphere. Noah’s stunned when Charity takes Mack’s side as she sticks up for herself. Despite sending him away, she’s heartbroken to see a resigned Noah head off alone. In the pub, Charity wonders if she’s done the right thing.
David’s wretched as he clumsily sacks Kerry in a bid to save money.
Ryan agrees to Marcus moving in with Ethan and the happy pair head off for celebratory drinks with Charles.
- Darcy Grey as Marcus Dean
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Fiona Wade as Priya Kotecha
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- James Moore as Ryan Stocks
- Jonny Mcpherson As Liam Cavanagh
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Laura Norton as Kerry Wyatt
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Mark Noble as Colin
- Martelle Edinborough as Suzy Merton
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Natalie Spence as Abi
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.