Friday 28th October 2022
FIZ FEARS WHAT THE GAZETTE WILL PRINT A stressed Fiz calls in the pub and tells Tyrone she’s had a call from a journalist wanting to run an article about John Stape. Fiz ends a call with the journalist and tells Tyrone that they’re planning to serialise a book about John Stape in the paper. Tyrone reckons Phill’s behind it.
STEPHEN TRIES TO SCUPPER AUDREY’S HOLIDAY PLANS When Audrey and Sam suggest they could see the Northern Lights in Canada and stay in one of his properties to save money, Stephen is thrown into panic. In a bid to scupper Audrey and Sam’s Canadian plans, Stephen convinces Gail that the weather is too harsh for them and they’d be better off in Norway on a cruise and he will book it.
DAISY AND DANIEL CROSS WIRES SEE THEM HOMELESS As Daisy prepares to move in with Daniel, and Daniel prepares to move into the Rovers with Daisy, Paul offers Dee Dee Daniel’s old room whilst Glenda has her eye on Daisy’s room at the Rovers. Daniel and Daisy collide on the street, each carrying their worldly possessions. Daniel reveals that he thought he was moving to the Rovers, whilst Daisy reveals that she thought they were moving into his house. When it dawns on Daniel and Daisy they’ve nowhere to live, Ken offers to put them up at No.1. Tracy’s fuming. Spider meets up with his boss and tells them he wants out, but his boss won’t hear of it.
EILEEN AND GEORGE When Eileen staggers in with the shopping and reveals her plan to do a cook-up for the soup kitchen, Todd tells George there’s obviously something wrong with her. When Mary suggests she writes up Eileen’s heavenly experience for The Inexplicable, George is forced to tell her the truth. How will Eileen react to what really happened and find out it wasn’t divine intervention?
ELSEWHERE Sam confides in Hope that he’s worried a letter might turn up from Harvey while he’s away and it might be best to tell Nick the truth. But Hope’s adamant that would be a mistake and that according to her gaming friend, Mad Dog, you should never tell adults any secrets.
Also Tonight, Viewers will see Peter Barlow confront eco activist Griff and his mates when he discovers that the band they have invited him to see are playing racist songs. Toyah tackles Spider about the company he is keeping unaware that he is an undercover cop who has infiltrated the gang to expose their activity.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alison King as Carla Barlow
- Carl Blakeley as Ollie Deacon
- Channique Sterling-Brown as Dee-Dee Bailey
- Charlotte Jordan as Daisy Midgeley
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Habeeb
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Helene Maksoud as Gabrielle Reid
- Isabella Flanagan as Hope Stape
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- Jennie McAlpine as Fiz Stape
- Jodie Prenger as Glenda Shuttleworth
- Jude Riordan as Sam Blakeman
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Luke Delaney as Dave Fairchild
- Martin Hancock as Spider Nugent
- Michael Condron as Griff Reynolds
- Michael Le Vell as Kevin Webster
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Philip Shaun McGuinness as Cover & Welfare Officer
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Scott Anson as Reece Bolton
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Sue Nicholls as Audrey Roberts
- Todd Boyce as Stephen Reid
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
Coronation Street airs from 8pm on ITV